Saturday, September 5, 2009

Missing you!

Today I am just missing you so much Sharyn. I don't know what it is about today, maybe just having your baby sister moving inside of me, makes me remember when you were with me and how happy I was to be having you, or maybe that you are near me today. I just can't stop crying and my arms ache for you so much today. I love you and want to send a kiss to heaven too let you know that I am thinking of you today. I love so much, my little angel Sharyn. Love Mommy

1 comment:

April said...

OH Shelia that was so sweet!!!! I am sorry about all of this. Its no fun huh? I have been having a couple of bad days too. probably due to the fact that we are ready to try now and it scares me but yet excites me so much. I am so excited for your little baby girl to come. I hope things go well with you, take it easy girl and let me know if I can do anything.