Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I just wanted to say "I love you!"

My little Sharyn,
I have been thinking of you a lot these past few days. I just wanted to let you know how much I love you and want you to be here in my arms. You would be about 4 months old, if all went as planed. You would be smiling and when dad tickled you and talk to you, you would give a little giggle. I wonder all the time what it would be like to have your big sister holding you and loving you. She was so exited for you to come to our family, to have someone she could dress up and teach how to do her crafts and to brag about. She loves you and misses you so much. And Austin talks about you all the time. He tells everyone we see that he has a baby sister, but that you don't live with us any more you live with Jesus now, but you are happy and love him a lot. He really dose love you too. And Your big brother Noah is really missing you, probably the most. He is very quiet about how he feels but every once in awhile he asks me if you will get another body and come live with us again. He wants to have you here so much, a baby sister to love and protect. Daddy misses you also, he would love to hold you and play with you. He loves little baby's so much and wishes he got a chance to see your smile. I think about you all the time, like what would I be doing with you today? I so much wish you could be here in my arms and hear your little cry. I think that's what I would love to hear the most is your little cry. To know that you are there and to be able to comfort you. I look at our empty Conner in our bedroom where you crib was supposed to be and miss you so much. Its hard to want to spend any time in there with out you there. I decided that instead of an empty corner I am going to put a shelf or two and put on it a few gifts that our wonderful friends have given us. To honer you, and to fill that corner with things that remind me of my beautiful children that I love so much. I think it will help me and make me smile to see your beautiful face there, with your brothers and sister instead of an empty corner. I love you so much and just wanted to let you know that I am doing better. And that I will always love you and miss you. I Love You Sharyn. Love Mommy!

2 comments:

April said...

I love the shelf idea to have items to remember her by, so sweet. What a sweet little letter to her. She knows you love her. I hope you are doing well. I too wished I had just heard one cry from harry.

Rylie said...

What a great idea with the shelves. I too wish I could have heard the sweet sound of Preslie cry, but the only sound of crying we will hear from our little ones are cries of joy when we get to be with them again. Love to you!